Study for Success: How to use your naturally smart brain
is especially for senior high school and university students. It focuses on seven frequently asked questions:
- What's going on in my brain?
- How can I get motivated to study?
- How can I get all this stuff in my head?
- How can I manage all my projects?
- How can I remember it all at test time?
- How can I get over my fear of exams?
- Can I get good grades and still have a life?
This highly useable book has concise summaries of relevant brain-based learning theory with graphical summaries to enlarge or reinforce the message. Some examples can be viewed here
Go to Order
to get supply and pricing information. We post all over the world by arrangement.
Learning to Learn
Teaching to Learn
Parents' Homework Handbook